PLEASE NOTE: THIS IS A PREORDER LISTING. PREORDERS CAN TAKE UP TO 4 WEEKS TO BE PROCESSED, MANUFACTURED AND POSTED. ITEMS ORDERED WITH YOUR PREORDER WILL BE POSTED AT THE SAME TIME.
You asked, we answered!
With the release of our A-Frame Earring Stand, we got some incredible feedback and decided to take it on board to create a whole new display stand. We still love the OG stand for storing a lot of earrings in a smaller space, but this new stand is perfect if you like to see your whole collection at a glance.
Our Extended Earring Display Stand is larger, with updated spacing, an extended top storage and whole new shape. It even includes a support shelf to prevent wobble that can be used to hold small items such as bobby pins, hair ties, necklaces etc.
Here are the facts:
The stand holds up to 80 pairs of earrings in the slots alone, with space on the side bars to place hooks and hoops.
The easy slot-in style makes storage quick and simple. No more fiddling around to remove your earring backs to get them on your organiser.
- The larger spaces between the slats gives more room for your earrings to easily drop in to place and avoid getting caught up on each other.
- The new Extended Display ensures your collection is easy to see at a glance. No more scrambling to find THAT pair of earrings.
- Each side includes four ring/bracelet/hair tie pins to keep all of your accessories organised.
- A small stability shelf has been introduced to prevent wobble and to give a small storage space to lightweight items such as necklaces and bobby pins.
- The new shape allows your stand to sit against a wall, but keeps a small gap for the earrings to slot safely into the extension board without scratching your walls.
The stand measures 45cm tall, 29cm wide and 18cm deep.
The set includes 2x side pieces, 4x earring slats, 1x support shelf, 1x extended earring board. Your stand will arrive flat packed and will require simple assembly.
Our stands are laser cut from plywood, right here in our home studio in the northern suburbs of Perth. They are made from wood, and as this is a natural material, some knots and discolouration is completely normal. Your stand may vary slightly in colour from the one displayed.